|Easter Island Head Solar Water Fountain and Planter with LED Lights
Add a stylish touch to your garden or patio with this eye-catching Easter Island Head Solar Water Fountain. You can add a floral hairstyle to this feature by planting flowers, ferns and herbs of your choice within its integrated planter. Watch the water flow out of his lips and travel down into the LED lit rock pool reservoir below, creating a calm and peaceful atmosphere.
- Made from UV and frost resistant stone effect resin for extended durability
- Fully self-contained - no additional reservoir required
- Low voltage LED lights illuminate the water allowing you to enjoy it during the day and night
- Li-ion battery included for solar power storage - feature works when the sun is not out
- Manual on/off button allows you to activate and deactivate the water feature at any time
- Battery back-up automatically activates at dusk when the water feature is switched on, and lasts for up to 3 hours
- Easy installation - connect the pump to the solar panel, place in direct sunlight and simply fill with water
Crafted from high quality polyresin with low voltage halogen spotlights, this lovely stone effect Easter Island Head Solar Water Fountain is lightweight, durable and long-lasting. Combining a classic design and modern manufacturing techniques, this polyresin feature is both frost and UV resistant, which helps it to withstand the elements. Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries have higher energy densities when compared with other rechargeable batteries. The battery will soak up the sunlight during the day and release its energy at dusk. It adds a real sense of tranquillity to any setting in which it is placed.
Why solar power?
Solar powered water fountains allow you to enjoy all the benefits of a water feature without the need for mains power.
- Environmentally friendly - solar features are quiet and non-polluting
- Cost effective - no operating costs and minimal maintenance
- Easy to move around - you can place your solar feature anywhere you like in your garden or on your balcony, just as long as the solar panel is exposed to the sun
- Quick installation - no need for digging an armored cable down your garden, which can be costly and time-consuming
Height: 73cm (28.7") x Width: 37cm (14.6") x Depth: 57cm (22.4")
Cable length: 3m (9' 10")