These pellets are made from refined plant material which targets the digestive systems of the rodents in which the caecum (sack between large and small intestine) plays an active role: after ingestion, dehydration commences causing blood thickening & circulatory collapse.
Being a natural product, EradiBait is environmentally friendly and bio-degradable. Effective control is achieved with only a very small amount (this tub should be enough to kill around 40 rodents)
|EradiBait does not contain anticoagulants and is effective even among rodent populations resistant to conventional rodenticides making it ideal for use in:|
- Homes & gardens
- Public spaces INCLUDING SCHOOLS
- Restaurants - Food processing & preparation areas
- Livestock yards (pig & poultry farms, barns & feed stores)
- Kennels and Catteries
Why EradiBait works :The specific mode of action of EradiBait and the inherent safety to non-rodents is based on a range of factors unique to rodents :
- Rodents are opportunistic feeders and can consume up to 10% of their body weight per day.
- Rodents cannot vomit or regurgitate.
- Rodents have a unique digestive system in which the caecum (sack between large and small intestine) plays an active role.
How EradiBait works :
- EradiBait pellets are consumed as a food source as part of a rodent's natural eating habit.
- After ingestion dehydration commences causing blood thickening & circulatory collapse.
- Rodents become lethargic and retreat to their burrow where they lapse into a coma and die.