- Manufactured from high quality polyresin
- Fully self contained - additional reservoir not required
- LED lights - illuminates the water feature, allowing you to enjoy it during the day and night
- UV and frost resistant - increases product durability
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Height: 125cm (49.2 inches)
- Width: 40cm (15.7 inches)
- Depth: 50cm (19.7 inches)
- Pump with 10m (33') cable included
This fountain piece of the graceful Lady Liberty pouring water into an urn that has been cleverly disguised to appear as bronze, is actually made from high quality polyresin material, which is much lighter and practical than bronze, allowing for easy assembly and installation, while at the same time ensuring that it will endure our fickle British weather.
The water circulates from a reservoir hidden inside the feature and is pumped up to the top of the fountain before spilling down from the jar held in her hands right into the earthen-like jar by her feet, ready to be pumped back up to start the cycle all over again.
The coloured LED lights that illuminate the water add to the rustic, antique-like beauty of this feature whilst the sound of gently cascading water together with the peaceful visage of the youthful figurine is guaranteed to elevate a sense of calm and peacefulness. A lasting style that is sure to look brilliant in your garden.