Warmawear Deluxe Battery Heated Gloves|
Our deluxe gloves have several advantages over our budget range. The Easy Switch technology allows the wearer to turn the heat on for short bursts according to preference, without any need to remove the glove. Simply press the switch on the wrist strap, and the LED light will indicate that the glove is switched on. This method will also dramatically increase battery life. The battery is much smaller than the single cell D battery used in our budget glove, and can be easily installed in a discreet, unobtrusive compartment on the cuff.
The carbon ceramic heating elements in this glove extend right up to the fingertips, unlike the more limited budget glove, which concentrates heat on the back of the hand. Our deluxe gloves also feature hard-wearing, water resistant fabric, and elasticated hinge joints for increased dexterity. These deluxe gloves represent a significant upgrade from our budget range in comfort, convenience, and ease of use, without a daunting increase in price.
These gloves are also invaluable for people who suffer from the cold, such as those who suffer from Raynaud's Disease, Raynaud's Disease or Raynaud's Phenomenon
Dr Rob Hicks
First described by Maurice Raynaud in 1862, Raynaud's is thought to affect as many as 10 million people in the UK.
Extreme cases suffering severe pain in the extremities when exposed to temperature change. and can aid in the relief of mild arthritis by improving blood flow.
- Easy Switch technology located on the wrist strap- no need to remove the gloves to switch them on or off
- Instant Heat feature means you will feel relief from the cold within a few moments of switching the glove on
- Reflective inner lining helps stop the heat from escaping, and directs it back to your hand.
- LED light shows that gloves are on and working
- Carbon ceramic heating elements gently circulate heat right up to the fingertips, and promotes longer battery life
- Heating elements are on the outside of the hand, not the palm, as the outside of the hand is most susceptible to the cold
- Thumb wipe is made of micro absorbent scratch and smear resistant material, ideal for wiping moisture or snow away from ski goggles or glasses
- Discreet, unobtrusive battery compartment- no unwieldy attachments or cables
- Batteries are easy to change
- Adjustable wrist strap allows for a more exact fit, and helps prevent heat from escaping
- Water resistant, tactile fabric
- Spring clip to keep gloves together
- Dry cleanable
How do they work?
The gloves feature an advanced battery operated heating system which works in combination with our reflective silver sheet to trap the warmth, reflecting it straight back to your hands, concentrating on all 5 fingers and back of the hands as these are the areas most prone to the cold.
Thumb Wipe: The outer edge of the thumb has been fitted with a soft, smear and scratch resistant material for wiping away moisture from your goggles.
The battery is hidden in a discreet compartment on each cuff. When switched on, they will heat the gloves up in moments with over 2* hours of hot time from good quality batteries. This time can be dramatically increased if you only have the gloves switched on for short bursts - which is now even easier than ever thanks to our "Easy Switch" Design.
Each glove requires 1 x '9v' PP3 battery. Primrose Recommends the Panasonic Pro Power 9v battery as this will offer you about 2+ hours warmth when compared to the Duracell Plus battery that will offer you about 40 minutes.
Available in 2 Sizes: Small and Large.
As a rough guide to help you to decide which size you need, measure around your dominant hand at the broadest point, excluding the thumb.
6-7" (15-17.5cm) = Small / Medium; 8" - 10"(20-25cm) = Medium / Large
Please print out this free measurement guide to help find out what size gloves you should buy
*Batteries come in all shapes and sizes, but there is a fairly simple rule to follow: The higher the mAh (capacity), the longer your gloves will stay hot. Glove Comparison:
Most 9v rechargeable batteries are rated between 90mAh and 300mAh. There is very little data regarding non-rechargeable's, however we have found that the Panasonic Pro Power 9v battery outlasts anything else we've tried (over 2 hours), including the Duracell Plus cell (which only offered about 40 mins). For those that want to know more about rechargeables, we have found some good information on the particulars of rechargeable batteries here
Skiing / Sports
Dual Fuel(Battery + Heat Pack)
Compare all gloves