Firefly 1.5kW Halogen Heater with LED Lights and Remote Control
Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year. This super 1500W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly by using low frequency waves.
The heater can be wall mounted, overhead mounted, or fixed under parasols or awnings. The heater combines a robust structure with an excellent design, making it ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
Easy to install and has the exact pivot needed ...
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame
- High efficiency halogen/quartz/carbon heating element
- Remote control
- Mounting bracket for simple wall fixing
- LED lighting
- Heated area up to 9M square
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors, having waterproof properties with IP55 approval
- Up to 5000 hours lamp life
- One heat setting (1500W)
- Power: 220-240V, 1500W
- 2 metres of power cord
- Colour: Main body - aluminum ailver, plastic sides - black
Height 16cm (6.3 inches) Depth 13cm (5.1 inches) Width 75cm (29.5 inches)
Why Should I Choose An Infrared Heater?
- Safe - No worries about pressurized gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing.
- Silent - It's electric.
- Clean - No smells and virtually maintenance-free.
- Compact - Clean and easy to store.
- Effective - Infrared warms instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on.
- Efficient - Unaffected by draughts.
- Economical and Environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 14p per kW hour. one third the cost of gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.
Please note: This product comes complete with a wall bracket. If you would like to use the heater with a parasol you will need to purchase a parasol bracket (optional extra).
This heater also comes with a remote control that allows you to turn the heater on and off from a distance, which is essential when the heater is mounted out of reach.
The wall mounting bracket shown below enables you to position the heater in virtually any direction.
The whole heater head can tilt downwards with these adjustment screws, so you can direct the heat wherever you want.
The optional extra parasol bracket enables mounting on poles up to 3cm thick. These heaters can be hung facing directly down or at an angle.