1.2kW IPX4 Streamline Rotating Patio Heater with 2 Power Settings by Heatlab®
900W IPX4 Streamline Rotating Electric Quartz Bulb Heater with 2 Power Settings by Heatlab®
We all love to have a drink or a party in the garden, but sometimes it gets too chilly outdoors and you just want to relax somewhere warm. The electric heater will keep you cosy and warm, enabling you to enjoy being outdoors for longer.
Please Note: This heater is for domestic use only.
- Cheap to operate - less than 6.5p an hour running cost
- Versatile - IPX4 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Equipped with a safety tilt switch – if the heater should fall over, it automatically switches off
- Metal body with a smooth finish - durable, long lasting and stylish
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Stable base - will help to prevent the heater from toppling over, allowing you to place this freestanding heater wherever is most effective for you
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- Oscillation setting automatically rotates heater at 60 degree angle - providing an even dispersal of heat
- Height: 82cm (2ft 8⅓in)
- Base diameter: 27cm (10in)
- Top diameter: 10cm (4in)
- Cable length: 1.45m (4ft 7in)
- Heat settings: 450W & 900W
- Heating element: Quartz bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 4sqm (43ft²)
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
|Power||Up to 3kW|
|Heater Type||Patio Heater|
|Best Sellers||Best Sellers|
|Shop By Category||Outdoor Heating|
|Heaters Sale||On Sale|