10,000L Evolution Aqua EasyPod Automatic Pond Clarifier in Green
- Max. Pond Size with Ornamental Fish: 10,000 Litres (2,200 Gallons)
- Max. Pond Size with Koi: 10,000 Litres (2,200 Gallons)
- Max. Rate Feed: 100g - 125g per day
- Volume of Water in Filter: 80 Litres (18 Gallons)
- Max. Flow Rate: 10,000 Litres (2,200 Gallons)
- AirPump: Built-In inside Control Box
- K1 Micro: 18 Litres Supplied
The EazyPod Automatic is a self-cleaning, mechanical and biological filter system for garden ponds up to 10,000 litres. This impressive filter helps to clear "green water". This green discolouration is a result of the built up of single celled green algae, these and many other microbes can cause ponds to become murky, strong smelling and unpleasant.
The integrated control box contains an adjustable timer which initiates a cleaning cycle automatically - meaning your filter will clean itself even when you’re not there! Inside the control box, the electronic connector blocks control of the automated waste valve, along with your choice of circulating pump (not supplied). It even houses an integral air pump which kicks in automatically to clean the K1 Micro media. This is one of the most thorough pond filters available and will give you beautiful fresh pond water.
Crystal clear, healthy water is achieved by K1 Micro filter media, which also provides enhanced biological benefits by way of its protected surface area.
How the EazyPod Automatic works
- The concept of the EazyPod Automatic is simple and yet innovative. Water enters via the inlet kills off any single celled algae in the water
- The water then enters the outer chamber, which runs around the entire circumference of the EazyPod. Between the outer chamber and the inner chamber, there is a stainless steel perforated screen. These perforations are situated in the lower half of the screen and around its entire face. This means that when the water passes from the outer to inner chamber, a downward and upward flow is created. This causes many of the larger solids to settle in the base of the outer chamber, due to the force of gravity
- The size of the perforations will not allow large mechanical waste to enter the inner chamber, thus acting as a first stage mechanical filter. The inner chamber holds 18 litres of static K1 Micro media. As the water enters the inner chamber, the fine smaller solids become entrapped in the K1 Micro. After passing through the K1 Micro, the clean water then rises and overflows into the inner return pipe. From here it returns to the pond via the return outlet
- The EazyPod Automatic filtration system gives water quality and clarity that surpasses all expectations. The nature and volume of the K1 Micro means, that when static, apart from being a very efficient mechanical filter, there is more than enough surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonise. Therefore on a smaller pond, the EazyPod Automatic is an excellent complete filter
- Pond Pump. Please ensure that the pump’s maximum actual flow rate is no more than the specified limits
- Pipe work from the unit’s waste valves to the intended discharge point. This can be rigid pipe work or a simple flexible hose of at least 1inch diameter
- Mains cable (3 core) of an appropriate length to connect the EazyPod Automatic control box to your power socket
Installation - PUMP FED ONLY
- EazyPod Automatic can only be installed on PUMP FED set-ups
- By this we mean that if your pump is going to be used to supply the water to the filter, and the filtered water then returns back into your pond via gravity, i.e. down a waterfall, or through a large diameter pipe, this is referred to as PUMP FED (i.e. the water is fed to the filter using a pump)
Grey UV Automatic
Green UV Automatic
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Location||Ponds & Pond Accessories|
|Shop By Category||Water Features|