10 Drawer Space Saving Wooden Apple Storage Rack H156cm x W60cm x D33cm by Lacewing™
Perfect for anyone with apple trees, this traditional apple storage rack can help you keep apples fresh for longer. With a narrow build, this rack is great for those with smaller homes and less storage space. This wooden rack comes with ten sliding drawers to provide quick and easy access and has slatted bases to allow for optimum airflow to help prevent rot. This sturdy pine rack comes flat-packed for quick and easy home assembly. Don't stop at apples - this versatile rack is great for storing a whole range of fruits and vegetables.
- Keep your apples fresh - Keep your apples ripe and ready to eat long after harvest
- 10 drawer capacity - Provides you with plenty of space for storing your apples
- Space saving design - This narrow design is a great storage solution for those with smaller homes and takes up minimal room in smaller sheds or garages
- Useful sliding drawers - The sliding drawers make the apples inside easy to access
- Slatted racks - the slatted racks ensure plenty of airflow, helping to prevent rot and keep the apples ripe for longer
- Strong construction - Made of sturdy pine wood for extra durability
- Versatile storage rack - This storage rack can be used to store all manner of fruits and vegetables, and there's even space for most standard sized wine bottles!
- Width 60cm (2ft) x Depth 33cm (1ft 1in) x Height 156cm (5ft 1½in)
- 10 drawer
When stored correctly, apples picked in the autumn can last until spring, so storing them carefully is very important. Here are some handy tips to make the most of your apple storage rack:
- Keep your apple storage rack in a garage, cellar, or a cool room out of direct sunlight
- If you can, try to space out the fruit so they aren't touching
- Only store firm and unblemished apples, as damaged fruit can go mouldy and ruin the entire lot
- Wrap each individual apple in newspaper to help them keep for longer
- Check produce regularly and remove any that show deterioration
- Cooking apples store better than eating apples, especially the late ripening varieties
Damaged apples are great for making cider, apple juice and chutney. Put your old, damaged or bruised apples to good use with a handy apple press and have freshly squeezed juice whenever you want.
|Spring Checklist||Garden Accessories & Extras|