- Heavy duty plastic - lighter than alternative products, rustproof
- 500kg loading capacity - suitable for large, heavy water features
- 110L water holding capacity - reduces the need for refilling
- Includes access panel - allows pump kit to be easily accessible
- Bucket - Width: 59.5cm (23.4ins) x Depth: 55.5cm (21.9ins) x Height: 34.5cm (13.6ins)
- Lid - Width: 59.5cm (23.4ins) x Depth: 55.5cm (21.9ins) x Height: 3cm (1.2ins)
This Heavy Duty Plastic Reservoir comes as a complete kit and allows you to place a feature anywhere in your garden without needing to be close to a water source.
The reservoir has an extremely heavy duty construction that is strengthened by supports that can be easily slotted into place as part of the lid, removing the need for heavy steel grids.
It includes an access panel so that the pump kit is easily accessible. The lid can be easily fixed to the body of the reservoir by carefully drilling 2 to 4 holes through the lid and rim then attaching them with sturdy cable ties.
Its substantial 500kg loading capacity makes it more than suitable for larger and heavier water features, and its 110L water capacity reduces the need for frequent refilling. Despite its heavy duty construction, it is actually a lot lighter than most alternative products, and is both rustproof and frost resistant.
Ideal for a range of large ornaments including monoliths, water walls, water fountains and statues. It can be used either as a stand or buried into the ground, creating the illusion of water entering the earth like a natural spring.