114cm Bronze / Copper Alya Pointed Spade Hand Tool
This hardwearing bronze garden border spade is a beautiful, valuable addition to any garden shed. The bronze spade head is pointed and very sharp to make light work of slicing through soil.
The head of this border spade is made from high-grade, work-hardened bronze, specially designed to stand up to the stresses border spades are subjected to. The shaft is steam-bent ash with a beech T-handle - both responsibily-sourced European hardwoods. The strong and resilient handle compliments the golden shine of the blade.
- Hardwearing bronze spade head - The spades specially designed bronze head is hardwearing, capable of standing up to the rigours and stresses border spades are subjected to
- Incisive - The sharp blade slices effortlessly in to soil, making digging chores quicker and more efficient
- Stunning finish - Polished bronze shines a brilliant gold, making bronze tools glorious collectors pieces as well as practical tools
- Fosters conditions for plant growth - Bronze and copper tools have been proven to aid in the development and growth of crops and plants
- Length: 114cm (3ft 6ins)
- Weight: 1.5kg (6 1/2ins)
- Blade: 24cm x 15cm (9½in x 6ins)
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
Why choose bronze?
In the 1940s, the Austrian biomimicry experimenter Viktor Schauberger proved that copper and bronze tools helped enrich soil with copper-trace elements, creating the conditions for valuable micro-organisms to develop.
Copper and bronze tools are also far more durable and hard-wearing than iron implements, staying free of rust and remaining functional for years. Copper tools are a beautiful, practical addition to any garden shed that help encourage plant growth while retaining their stunning look and feel.
|Type||Bronze / Copper Garden Tools, Cultivation Tools, Garden Spades|
|Spring Checklist||Hand Tools|