12 Litre Cast Iron Apple/Fruit Press
A step up from the spindle presses this is our best selling press and a firm favourite with families, Apple Days and community groups alike! The crossbeam makes all the difference; it swings away from the press so that you can crush your fruit directly into the basket and empty your used pulp really easily. Put the Classic Crusher A on top, grab a willing friend to help and it’s very efficient, easily producing up to 13.5 litres (3 gallons) an hour. Using only the very best materials; cast iron for the base plate, legs, spindle nut and crossbeam, sustainable beech for the basket and stainless steel for the handle, this press should last a lifetime. Use with a straining bag.
The press basket has holds 11 kg (24 lbs) of crushed fruit. Press apples and any soft seeded fruit like grapes, pears, raspberries, strawberries and more!
- Cast iron cross beam with threaded spindle and seasoned beech press plate attached – swing away to place a crusher on top
- Robust cast iron base plate with lip supported on strong cast iron legs ensures stability of the press when the crossbeam swings to one side
- Cast iron legs can be bolted to a table
- Tough British made food-grade polyester coating
- The press cage holds 11 kg (24 lbs) of crushed fruit
- Press cage made from sustainable beech staves girded by iron hoops
- Basic Cider & Juice Making booklet by championship winning Bollhayes Cider maker Alex Hill is supplied free with this press
- A free tub of food grade grease is supplied with this press
- Height: 57cm (22½)
- Cage diameter: 28cm (11")
- Overall diameter: 43cm (17")
- Weight: 32 kg (70½lbs)
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Shop By Category||Gardening|