125cm Alocasia Lauterbachiana | Large Elephant Ear Plant | 27cm Pot | By Plant Theory
Add striking structure and shape to a room with this beautiful Alocasia
Perfect for adding structure to a room, this large Elephant Ear Plant features tall stems with deep-green, angular leaves. The undulated edges of these leaves create a unique silhouette, that will complement any other plants that you already have. Relishing warmth and humidity, this plant is easy to care for, making it a great choice for a beginner.
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Low Maintenance
- Stunning Silhouette
- Easy to Grow
- Position near other house plants to help break up differing heights...
- Estimated Plant Height: 125cm
- Pot Dimensions: 27cm
- Preferred Location: This plant will enjoy bright sunlight
- Temperature Range: 15-27°C
- Watering Requirements: Water once a week
About your plant
The plant pictured to the right is fresh from its nursery and indicates what you are going to receive. Your plant will arrive in a standard pot (any planters displayed are for illustrative purposes only, so will not be included with your order). Delivering directly to your door, our trusted tropical nursery provides optimal growing conditions for each plant, so you can rest assured that they will arrive in good condition.
Plant Theory has sustainability at its heart. This means that every plant will be delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. The intuitive box design is plastic free and will keep your plant safe on their journey to your home.
All Plants Supplied In Nursery Pot
Please note, all of our house plants arrive in a nursery pot as standard. You can find a more permanent home for your plant in our wide range of indoor plant pots.
The foliage of your plant may become a little dusty, so just wipe them down with a damp cloth occasionally (try not to come into direct contact with the plant).
|Common Name||Elephant Ear Plant|
|Fits Pot||27cm Diameter Pots|
|Light||For Light Shade, For Shade|
|Location||Lounge, Dining & Bedroom Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Size||Large & Tall|