128cm Bronze / Copper Tuza Gardening Mattock
This hardwearing bronze Tuza mattock is a beautiful, unique addition to any gardeners tool collection. Whereas with a spade, the gardener pushes and lifts the soil, with Tuza gravity works for us. The gardener lifts the mattock, lets it drop and cut in to the soil, then pulls the clod away to form a trench. This is a more efficient way of working than pushing-and-lifting tools, and kinder to the gardener's body.
The mattock is made from high-grade, work-hardened bronze, specially designed to stand up to the stresses garden mattocks are subjected to.
- Hardwearing bronze head - The mattock head is crafted in specially designed bronze, making the product hardwearing and capable of standing up to the rigours and stresses garden mattock are subjected to, while helping cultivate the soil with beneficial coppertrace elements
- Efficient design - Unlike a spade, gravity works in the favour of the gardener when using a mattock. Lifting and dropping the head in to the soil, it cuts cleanly in to the earth with a sharp cutting edge, and pulls the clod away to form a trench. This is a far more efficient way of working compared to pushing-and-lifting tools.
- Stunning finish - Polished bronze shines a brilliant gold, making bronze tools glorious collectors pieces as well as practical tools
- Fosters conditions for plant growth - Bronze and copper tools have been proven to aid in the development and growth of crops and plants
- Length: 128cm (4ft 2ins)
- Blade length: 21cm (8ins)
- Blade Width: 12.5cm (5ins)
- Weight: 140g (3lbs 1oz)
|Type||Bronze / Copper Garden Tools, Cultivation Tools, Garden Spades, Hand Trowelsforks|
|Spring Checklist||Hand Tools|