Firefly Streamline Freestanding Halogen Heater with 2 Power Settings
| Features |
- Cheap to operate - less than 6.5p an hour running cost
- Versatile - IPX4 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Equipped with a safety tilt switch â€“ if the heater should fall over, it automatically switches off
- Metal body with a smooth finish - durable, long lasting and stylish
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Stable base - will help to prevent the heater from toppling over, allowing you to place this freestanding heater wherever is most effective for you
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- Oscillation setting automatically rotates heater at 60 degree angle - providing an even dispersal of heat
Please note: This heater is for domestic use only.
| Specifications |
Click here to view the instructions
- Height: 82cm (2ft 8⅓in)
- Base diameter: 27cm (10in)
- Top diameter: 10cm (4in)
- Cable length: 1.45m (4ft 7in)
- Heat settings: 450W & 900W
- Heating element: Quartz bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 4sqm (43ftÂ²)
We all love to have a drink or a party in the garden, but sometimes it gets too chilly outdoors and you just want to relax somewhere warm. The electric heater will keep you cosy and warm, enabling you to enjoy being outdoors for longer.
| || We have designed the heater with safety and practicality in mind. It features both a tipover protection, and an oscillating function. The tip-over protection automatically switches off the heater if it is slanted to one side. The oscillating function will move the heater to a 60 degree angle, expanding the heat area. || || |
| || 2 power settings of 450W & 900W, which will allow you to control the heat. |
The heater works by using a carbon heating element, offering 30% more heat than quartz or halogen heaters, which means that when used with the same power, it saves 30% of energy. The heater emits infrared rays that heat objects around and help to heat air, making you and your guests feel warm and comfortable quicker than ceramic or gas heaters would.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.