132cm Bronze / Copper Curved Blade Pegasus Soil Loosening Pick Hand Tool
This hardwearing bronze Pegasus pick is a beautiful, efficient addition to any gardeners tool collection. The product is not officially recognised as a garden pick - more as a hand-plough, a labour-saving alternative to the garden fork. The head of the Pegasus digs in to the soil, lifting it up when pulled to break up the clods and loosening the weed roots.
The curved head of this pick is made from high-grade, work-hardened bronze, specially designed to stand up to the stresses garden picks are subjected to. The handle is made from responsibly-sourced European limewood which compliments the bronze head beautifully.
- Hardwearing bronze blade - The curved blade is crafted in specially designed bronze, making the product hardwearing and capable of standing up to the rigours and stresses garden blades are subjected to, while helping cultivate the soil with beneficial coppertrace elements
- Versatility - The curved handle allows the user to break up clods in the soil and loosen weed roots. Given its lightweight design, it can also be used for hoeing drills and for close weeding
- Stunning finish - Polished bronze shines a brilliant gold, making bronze tools glorious collectors pieces as well as practical tools
- Fosters conditions for plant growth - Bronze and copper tools have been proven to aid in the development and growth of crops and plants
- Length: 132cm (4ft 4ins)
- Head Width: 23cm (9ins)
- Weight: 1.05kg (2lbs 5oz)
Why choose bronze?
In the 1940s, the Austrian biomimicry experimenter Viktor Schauberger proved that copper and bronze tools helped enrich soil with copper-trace elements, creating the conditions for valuable micro-organisms to develop.
Copper and bronze tools are also far more durable and hard-wearing than iron implements, staying free of rust and remaining functional for years. Copper tools are a beautiful, practical addition to any garden shed that help encourage plant growth while retaining their stunning look and feel.
|Type||Bronze / Copper Garden Tools, Cultivation Tools, Garden Forks, Hand Trowelsforks|
|Spring Checklist||Hand Tools|