150LPH Solar Water Pump Kit
Already have a water feature? This solar powered water pump kit can be used to replace an existing pump of an old water feature or convert it into a solar water feature. It is environmentally friendly, easy to use, and involves no operating costs.
Due to the demands, especially in this country, we have been looking into better, more efficient technology. We believe that we have found the answer by upgrading the panel and adding lights - please have a look at our new 200lph solar pump with LED lights Click Here
Adding a solar powered pump to your garden pond is the easiest way to get movement and life without the need for mains power. Even if there is a power outlet near the pond, solar power is the smart and safe way to go in this age of rising energy prices and global warming. Perfect for those water gardeners who want a green solution, simply place in direct sunlight to charge, easily adding movement and life to your garden.
- For use in new or existing fountains
- Versatile design means that it can be used for ponds, landscaping, fountains, and with other water features
- Powered by a 1.4W solar panel - makes it energy efficient and therefore cheap to run
- Water flow: a maximum of 60cm for water features and 12mm for hose only (it can pump water in a tube to a maximum height of around 30cm).
The solar pump is low maintenance and offers both reliability and good performance. It is great for circulating water in small ponds and water features where water is required to be lifted up to 60cm.
- Four interchangeable fountain heads
- Fountain head extension of up to 28cm (11ins)
- 6V DC brushless water pump
- 5m (16ft 5ins) cable from solar panel to pump
- Aluminium frame with ABS spike
- 1 filter on each side of the pump to prolong pump life
- 17.5cm (7ins) x 20.5cm (8ins) solar panel with adjustable stand
Please note: Due to the popularity of certain colours, the solar panel you receive may appear slightly different from the one in the image.
Thanks to Mrs D for this photo of the pump in her pond.
If you require a more powerful pump, see our 360LPH version by clicking here
If you require an even more powerful pump, see our 800LPH version by clicking here