*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 600kW heat setting
Used it for our party - we were able to eat outside - nice and cosy ! Many thanks
Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year. This super 1500W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly, using low frequency waves. The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic use. This new hanging heater will keep you warm on chilly summer nights and could be placed within suitable sized tents.
- Cheap to operate - less than 9p an hour running cost
- Long lasting - energy efficient halogen bulb lasts for up to 5000 hours
- Versatile - IP34 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Anodized extruded Aluminium Alloy Frame - durable, long lasting and stylish
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- Height: 29cm (11½ inches)
- Diameter: 42.5cm (16½ inches)
- Cable length: 5m (16ft 4¾in)
- Chain length: 50cm (1ft 7¾in)
- Heat settings: 600W & 1500W
- Power: 220-240V, 1500W
- Heating element: Clear halogen bulb
- Heating area coverage: 9sqm
Install the heater between 30 to 50cm below an awning/gazebo
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 8.4p per hour, approximately one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.
Spare Replacement Bulbs
This heater requires two bulbs to enable the two separate heat settings, one 600W and one 900W bulb.