Enjoy a drink or party in the garden at any time of year. This super efficient 1500W (1.5kW) infrared heater provides targeted heating via low frequency waves which heat an object directly without wasting energy warming the air between. Using a quartz lamp it delivers high energy instant heat.
The heater is completely weatherproof and is suitable to be used outdoors in any application; it is perfectly safe to be used in the rain and continues to work even when subject to water jets.
The heater can be wall mounted, overhead mounted or fixed under the parasols or awnings. The heater combines a robust character with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic applications. The white cover will look great with our awning models.
For safety the heater is fitted with an attractive stainless steel finger guard for increased heat output compared with glass fronted models. The lamp is also replaceable.
Why Should I Choose An Infrared Heater?
- Safe - No worries about pressurized gas or storing cylinders and unlike gas no annual servicing.
- Silent - It's electric.
- Clean - No smells and virtually maintenance-free.
- Compact - Clean and easy to store.
- Effective - Infrared warms instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it's switched on.
- Efficient - Unaffected by draughts.
- Economical & Environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 14p per kW hour. Approx one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.
Also available in black casette. Click here for more details
size: Width: 48cm/19" - Height: 12cm/4.5" - Depth: 12cm/4.5"
Lamp life: 5000 hours
Power supply: 220-240v (1500 watt output)
Cable length: 3M mains cable
IP rated 55
Supplied with wall bracket and parasol clamp
Approximate running costs of 12p per kW hour
Note: Install the heater 50cm below an awning.