Enjoy a drink or party in the garden at any time of year. This super 1800W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly by using low frequency waves.
The heater can be wall mounted, overhead mounted, or attached to a freestanding pole so that you can take the warmth wherever you go. The heater combines a robust structure with an excellent design, making it ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
- Cheap to operate - less than 30p an hour running cost
- Long-lasting - up to 5000 hours lamp life, making this heater reliable and energy efficient
- Versatile - IP55 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use with waterproof properties
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light
- Adjustable height gives you the option to increase heat focus by positioning the heater at the height which will benefit most of your guests
- Stable heavy base - prevents the heater from falling over easily, making it a safe way to heat up your garden or patio
- Convenient remote control - makes it easy to turn your heater on and off from a distance
- Height: 180cm (5ft 10¾in)
- Depth: 46cm (1ft 6in)
- Width: 70cm (2ft 3½in)
- Adjustable height: 81cm - 2.43m (2ft 7¾in - 7ft 11½in)
- Heating power: 220V-240V (1800W)
- Power cord: 2m (6ft 7in)
- Heats an area of approximately 9sqm
- Heating element: Halogen bulb
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 1.8W heat setting
Easy Fit Wall Mount
This easy fit wall mount provides extra stability and flexibility. It enables you to be able to fix your heater onto a wall with ease, and once the heater is up, you are able to angle the heater to where you need the warmth to be.
On/Off Manual Switch
A helpful, waterproof on/off switch has been placed underneath the heater for easy-to-reach access.
This handy remote control enables you to turn the heater on and off from a distance, so there is no need to interrupt the party. Turn your heater on or off smoothly and without any hassle.
Make your heater more mobile with this freestanding pole that accompanies your heater. It's perfect for when you fancy a change of location, whether that be in your garden or elsewhere. As long as there is a power source, this stand will enable you to bring the warmth to wherever you want it to be.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - Low running costs infrared heating is approximately one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.