This heater helps to keep your outdoor spaces clear thanks to its wall mounted design, meaning you don't need to sacrifice table or patio space. The useful wall mountable design allows warm ambient heat to glow downwards onto guests. Let your dinners and parties continue outside long into the night in warmth and comfort.
Click here for instructions
- Cheap to run - less than 9p an hour running cost
- Versatile - IPX4 approval means that heater can whistand weather, however it is recommended to keep it under covered locations/li>
- Wall mountable screws included for easy installation
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising late at night
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- For use outdoors
Please note: This heater is for domestic use only.
- Height: 17cm (7in)
- Length: 58cm (1ft 11in)
- Depth: 16cm (6in)
- Total cable length: 1.5m (4ft9in)
- Cable length outside unit: 1.3m (4ft3in)
- Heat settings: 600W, 1200W & 1800W
- Heats an area of approximately 6.25m² (67.3ft²)
- Heating element: Quartz tubes
This heater is also available in white:
We all love to have a drink or a party in the garden, but sometimes it gets too chilly outdoors and you just want to relax somewhere warm. The garden heater will keep you cosy and warm, enabling you to enjoy being outdoors for longer. Running on a low 8.4ph on its lowest heat setting, this heater will soon become a garden necessity that you'll use time and time again.
High Quality Quartz Tubes
The heater works using heat resistant quartz tubes, which absorb and keep the heating element and stop convection heat from escaping. After becoming hot, the quartz tubes emit safe infrared rays which heat objects around. These great properties help you and your guests feel warm and comfortable quicker. The quartz heating technology has been tried and tested for over 15 years, being the oldest technology if compared with only halogen or carbon heating.
The heater is wall mountable and comes included with screws for easy installation, and is finished with a smart, metal front and white resin corpus, providing a classic and elegant decor for any interior or exterior.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.