190cm Tan Wooden Obelisk Plant Support by Lacewing™
Add height and interest to your beds and borders with this classic wooden obelisk. Constructed from chinese fir wood, this obelisk is great for supporting climbing plants and flowers like clematis or wisteria for a rustic, natural look. Obelisks are a great way to disguise unsightly features or for creating screens in your garden, especially when used to support fast-growing climbers. These versatile garden structures can even be used to support certain fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, beans or cucumbers.
- Add height and colour to your garden - create a stunning, natural aesthetic in your garden by growing plants and flowers up your walls, fences and other outdoor structures
- Encourage climbing plants - perfect for using with climbing flowers such as wisteria, roses or clematis or even ivy and other vines
- Sturdy construction - Made from durable chinese fir to last for longer in your garden
- Lightweight design - this product is easy to transport and set up thanks to its lightweight and portable nature
- Great for growing vegetables - obelisks are also great for growing fruits and vegetables such as beans and peas or tomatoes to save garden space.
- Height: 190cm (6ft 3in)
- Width: 40cm (1ft 3¾in)
- Self assembly required