1ft Helleborus 'Liara' | 3L Pot | Helleborus Gold Collection®
Belonging to the Helleborus Gold Collection, this premium Winter Rose will provide invaluable winterly interest in your garden with its abundance of pretty blooms. Owing to this plant's upright habit, the flowers stand boldly above their bed of dark green foliage; an arrangement that really draws the eye in. With the ability to withstand severe cold and snow, your Winter Rose will become a botanical treasure that is there to stay. Garden or no garden, this Helleborus will gladly grow on a balcony or patio in a container, and makes a beautiful, festive accent to a porch. When accompanying evergreen conifers, eastern teaberry (Gaultheria procumbens), and other hardy evergreen plants, your Winter Rose can be used to decorate prominent places that summer flowers would normally brighten up.
- Flowering Period: Winter
- Flower Color: Pink/white blend
- Foliage Color: Green
- Spacing: 80cm (2.6ft)
- Features: Winter interest, hardy, long-lasting color
- Supplied As: 4.5L pot
- Planting Requirements: Plant in sun or part shade, when the ground is not frozen
- Eventual Height: 50 - 60cm (1.6 - 2ft)
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Flower Colour||Pink, White|
|Flowering Month||January, February, March, April|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Type||Ornamental Trees, Perennial Plants|