20-25cm Festuca 'Elijah Blue' | 17cm Pot
A versatile Festuca displaying silver-blue foliage, with seasonal pink-hued flowers
Astonishingly striking, Festuca Elijah Blue is perfect for enriching your garden with beautiful colour and structure. Forming into a dense mound, Elija Blue will produce a cluster of long, linear foliage in an unusual silver-blue colour. During the Summer months, this plant will bear bronze stems that carry spikes of pink-hued flowers; considerably taller than their foliage, forging a distinctive silhouette that will grace a contemporary garden. This grass is versatile in terms of where it can be placed; it will add an eye-catching edge to your patio if planted in a container, and will further enhance the vibrancy of your rockeries or sunnier borders.
- Remove dead foliage in Spring to encourage new growth for the months ahead...
- Pot Size: 17cm (7")
- Height on Arrival: 20-25cm (10")
- Eventual Height: 20cm (8") - 30cm (12")
- Spacing: Plant Between 1-2 ft dependting on preference.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|