20-30cm Carex 'Ice Dance' | 17cm Pot
A fully hardy, evergreen sedge, adorned by subtle white margins
Carex 'Ice Dance' consists of an evergreen sedge, that is characterised by triangular stems that bear linear or strap-shaped leaves. The foliage of this sedge is medium-green in colour, and additionally features subtle white margins, which forms a crisp contrast of both light and darker tones. Arranged into a slow-spreading mound, Ice Dance is an ideal choice for someone seeking to create ground cover, or add a touch of greenery to their patio through the use of a container.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
- Pot Size: 17cm (7")
- Height on Arrival: 30cm (12")
- Eventual Height: 40 - 50cm (16 - 20")
- Spacing: Plant between 1-2 ft depending on preference.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Blue, Purple|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|