200g Empathy rootgrow™ Ericoid Mycorrhizal Fungi
Rootgrow has become a planting essential for professional and amature gardeners alike who want to ensure that their plants get off to the best start possible. Sprinkle a little when planting to ensure fantastic root growth and all the benefits that come with it.
In nature plants rely on on a vast array of soil microbes to produce and exchange all of the nutrients required for healthy growth. The most remarkable of these are the mycorrhizal fungi.
Benefits Superior water and nutrient uptake with enhanced natural vigour, more abundant flowers and heavier cropping Plants. Need less synthetic fertiliser and will survive better in dry conditions. Added resilience in overcoming replant problems and disease.
Please Note: If you order this product along with a plant or tree that is available at a later date, this product will be delivered at the same time.
Follow these simple steps to planting success with Rootgrow™
- 1. Dig planting hole as normal.
- 2. Look at the base of the plant that is being planted and sprinkle into the bottom ofthe hole enough granules to cover only that area. Do not mix in.
- 3. Place the plant in the hole directly on top of the granules. It is important that the granules come into direct contact with the plant roots.
- 4. Backfill as normal with compost/soil.
- 5. If using additional fertiliser add as a top dress or in backfill.
- 6. Add mulch or top dress as required.
How many plants will Rootgrow™ treat?
- 9 cm pot: 1 tsp or 5g (a 360g sachet will treat approximately 72 plants)
- 2-3 litre pot: 1 scoop or 25g (a 360g sachet will treat approximately 18 plants)
- 4-5 litre rose: 2 scoops or 50g (a 360g sachet will treat approximately 9 roses)
- 15 litre tree: 3 scoops or 60g (a 360g sachet will treat approximately 5 trees)
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|