200g Empathy rootgrow™ Ericoid Mycorrhizal Fungi
Rootgrow has become a planting essential for professional and amature gardeners alike who want to ensure that their plants get off to the best start possible. Sprinkle a little when planting to ensure fantastic root growth and all the benefits that come with it.
In nature plants rely on on a vast array of soil microbes to produce and exchange all of the nutrients required for healthy growth. The most remarkable of these are the mycorrhizal fungi.
Benefits Superior water and nutrient uptake with enhanced natural vigour, more abundant flowers and heavier cropping Plants. Need less synthetic fertiliser and will survive better in dry conditions. Added resilience in overcoming replant problems and disease.
Please Note: If you order this product along with a plant or tree that is available at a later date, this product will be delivered at the same time.
Follow these simple steps to planting success with Rootgrow™
- 1. Dig planting hole as normal.
- 2. Look at the base of the plant that is being planted and sprinkle into the bottom ofthe hole enough granules to cover only that area. Do not mix in.
- 3. Place the plant in the hole directly on top of the granules. It is important that the granules come into direct contact with the plant roots.
- 4. Backfill as normal with compost/soil.
- 5. If using additional fertiliser add as a top dress or in backfill.
- 6. Add mulch or top dress as required.
How many plants will Rootgrow™ treat?
- 9 cm pot: 1 tsp or 5g (a 360g sachet will treat approximately 72 plants)
- 2-3 litre pot: 1 scoop or 25g (a 360g sachet will treat approximately 18 plants)
- 4-5 litre rose: 2 scoops or 50g (a 360g sachet will treat approximately 9 roses)
- 15 litre tree: 3 scoops or 60g (a 360g sachet will treat approximately 5 trees)
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Shop By Category||Compost & Fertiliser|