20cm Festuca 'Gautieri' | 1 Litre
A beautiful Festuca featuring extremely slender, vibrant green foliage
Vibrant yet versatile, Festuca gautieri consists of a compactly-growing, mound-forming grass, that will produce extremely fine foliage; making this Festuca a delicate, graceful feature to a contemporary or simplistic garden. The leaves of this grass boast vibrant green colouring, that will offer an eye-catching display when interspersed with other grasses, such as Elijah Blue in sunnier borders, or when planted in a container, adorning your patio or terrace.
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Vibrant Green Foliage
- Easy to Grow
- Great for Containers
- Pot Size: 1 Litre (7")
- Height on Arrival: 20cm (8")
- Eventual Height: 20cm (8") - 30cm (12")
- Spacing: Plant between 1-2 ft depending on preference.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|