20cm Hosta 'Don Stevens' | 3L Pot
A beautiful Hosta variety featuring vivid green and yellow foliage
A beautiful addition to a bog garden, this Hosta will form a compact mound of vibrant green foliage, with each leaf adorned by creamy yellow margins. These margins will gradually mature to white, resulting in ever-evolving greenery for your garden.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Partial Sun in well-drained soil
- Height & Spread: 35cm, 40cm
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Ideal for Bog Gardens
- Striking Foliage
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipPlant differing perennials throughout your garden for a colourful display!
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Foliage Colour||Green, Yellow|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|