20cm Hosta 'Halcyon' | 3L Pot
A compact Hosta sporting blue-green foliage and pink flowers come summer
Perfect for adding colour to a bog garden, 'Halcyon' sports blue-green leaves, and will form panicles of pink flowers come summer. With a compact habit, this Hosta is ideal for limited spaces, or for those seeking a neater display. Due to its noteworthy qualities, this variety has proudly achieved the 'Award of Garden Merit'.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Part sun in well-drained soil
- Height and Spread: 0.5 metres, 0.5 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Compact Habit
- Pink Flowers
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Flowering Month||July, August|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Foliage Colour||Blue, Green|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Awards||Award of Garden Merit|