20cm Hosta 'Moerheim' | 3L Pot
Large glossy heart-shaped leaves, adorned by creamy white margins
Hosta 'Moerheim' forms heart-shaped, medium green leaves, that are adorned by with a yellow margin that gradually matures to white.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Partial sun in well-drained soil
- Height and Spread: 0.6 metres, 0.7 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery Our perennials and alpines are dispatched directly from expert growers, based within Southern England. There is no sitting around in garden centers or fulfillment centres, so you rest assured that your plant will arrive fresh, healthy and in perfect condition.
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our herbaceous plants are grown in optimum conditions to ensure that they flourish happily and healthily. Each plant will be sent directly from our specialist nursery based in England.
Here at Primrose, we treat sustainability as of utmost importance, and as such, each perennial or alpine will be delivered in eco-friendly packaging that will nor compromise on their protection.
The intuitive box design is entirely plastic free, and optimised to keep your plants safe in transit. The cardboard packaging is fully recyclable, resulting in a more environmentally-conscious product.
Please see above for this perennial's standard care information.
However, if you wish to obtain further information surrounding your perennial's care and maintenance, please see below for the perfect introduction to alpine and perennial care.
Planting a mix of beautiful perennials around your garden, whether large or small, is one of the most rewarding means of enhancing your space. Perennials can forge striking structure, colourful themes, and help pollinators flourish. As such, you will not only be benefiting yourself, but also the world around you.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Height||0.6m-0.9m, 1m-2m|
|Eventual Spread||0.6m-0.9m, 1m-2m|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|