*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 900kW heat setting
Enjoy a drink or party in the garden at any time of year. This super 2100W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly by using low frequency waves.
The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
This new heater provides a pleasant, glowing light.
- Affordable - costing under 13p an hour to run, this heater is energy efficient and will save you money compared to other heaters
- Long-lasting - up to 5000 hours lamp life, making this heater reliable and energy efficient
- Versatile - IP44 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the heat depending on the time of year, saving both energy and money
- Easy to store - transport wheels make your heater portable and easy to move when not in use
- Extendable height: 1.7m (5ft 7ins) - 2.08m (6ft 10ins)
- Diameter: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Pole diameter: 5.1cm (2in)
- Power cord: 3m
- Heat will reach surrounding people within an area of approximately 9sqm
- Heat settings: 900W, 1200W, 2100W
- Power: 220-240V (2100W)
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 12.6p per hour, approximately one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.
Spare Replacement Bulbs
This heater requires two bulbs to enable the three separate heat settings, one 900W and one 1.2kW bulb.