*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 900kW heat setting
This attractive rattan weave based table top heater comes in a stylish brown design which perfectly accentuates the silver aluminium and steel body and adds some serious warmth and comfort to your patio, deck or any other outdoor environment. Ideal for dinners and all types of outdoor leisure, this heater offers a pleasant light which means that you will have everything you need to keep guests warm and parties going, even in darker, colder evenings.
Use this stainless steel and anodized aluminium heater all year round, indoors and out, to keep diners, drinkers and more; toasty no matter the weather.
- High efficiency clear Halogen heating element lasts for up to 5000 hours
- Unique tabletop design is great for outdoor gatherings and meals
- Three adjustable heat settings means you can be comfortable no matter what (900W, 1200W, 2100W)
- Luxury brown rattan weave base is stylish and durable
- Heats an area of up to 9m² for far reaching warmth
- Can be used both indoor and outdoor with IP44 approval
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame is durable and strong
- Heavy base design for stability
- Classic brushed stainless steel pole
- Stable heavy base, but easy to store when not in use
- Height 1.06m (3ft 5¾in)
- Base diameter 41.5cm (1ft 3.6in)
- Cable length: 3m
This heater is also available in other designs:
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.
The advantage of a tabletop heater over a standing model is that from its position in the middle of a table, it can quickly and easily heat everyone sitting at the table equally with no fuss. Thanks to its smaller stature than a standing heater, a tabletop heater can also be moved around much more easily, taken on family holidays, or just to the other side of the garden, with ease.
Bright Light and Warm Heater
This fantastic innovation is both a welcoming light for dark evenings as well as a strong and safe heater, making it ideal for all kinds of entertaining. Don't let the creeping darkness and chilly air stop you from making the most of your garden with this sleek table top heater.
The economic halogen light lasts for up to 5,000 hours, delivering bright light for evenings on end.
Rattan Weave Base
The gorgeous brown rattan base is a charming weave which is perfectly accentuated by the shiny silver body. The rattan is durable and will look wonderful against rattan furniture.
Multi Heat Settings
Choose from 900W, 1200W and 2100W heat settings to suit the weather any time of the year and to save on energy costs. These useful multi-heat settings will ensure guests are comfortable all year round and give you flexibility and control.
Spare Replacement Bulbs
This heater requires two bulbs to enable the three separate heat settings, one 900W and one 1.2kW bulb.