250 Flower Bulbs | Ultimate Spring Garden Collection | Daffodil & Muscari Mix
Transform your garden into a springly paradise with an abundance of blue and gold flowers
'Tete a Tete' and Muscari armeniacum are some of the most widely loved dwarf bulbs around. The blue and golden, multi-headed flowers on each stem will make a sublime accent to borders, pathways, and even the edge of a bank. These dwarf varieties are additionally well-suited to containers, so are the perfect option for patio gardens.
Narcissus 'Tete a Tete' : Reaching a height of 15cm, this Daffodil variety will look stunning planted in pots adorning the front of your home.
Muscari armeniacum: Bright blue flowers that will harmonise beautifully with the golden tones of each Daffodil.
- Bulbs Included: 50 x Narcissus 'Tete a Tete', 200 x Muscari armeniacum
- Planting Period: August to December
- Flowering Period: March to April
- Sun Requirements: Full sun or part shade
- Planting Depth and Distance: 10cm (4"), 10cm (4")
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Flower Colour||Blue, Yellow|
|Flowering Month||March, April|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|