25cm Alcea 'Chaters White' | 3L Pot
Luminous white petals arranged into compact double blooms
Historically recognised for offering a wide range of medicinal purposes, this Hollyhock (Alcea 'Chaters White') will produce airy white, double flowers during the Summer months. Each petal exhibits a beautifully luminous finish, alongside a ruffled appearance, which contrasts against the clean edges of their surrounding foliage.
- Flowering Period: June to September
- Preferred Location: Well drained soil on a sunny, sheltered site.
- Height and Spread: 180cm (71"), 60cm (24")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Eventual Spread||0.6m-0.9m, 1m-2m|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|