Tall Cube Planter Insert - 28cm
This insert has been designed to slot inside the Large Zinc Galvanised Tall Cube Planter, reducing the amount of compost required to fill the planter, making it easier to fill and move, and saving you time, effort and money. The clean lines of both the planter and the insert, along with their platinum aesthetic, will blend well with foliage, slate, and stone. They also look stunning set off against vibrant flowers or white-washed walls, making this planter insert absolutely essential for the style-conscious gardener.
- Reduces the amount of soil and other fillers needed - saves you time and money
- Steel construction - sturdy material gives strength to this insert
- Zinc galvanised - vastly increases corrosion and rust resistance
- Can be used as a planter in its own right - this insert can be used separately
- Central drainage hole and bung - conveniently retain or release water
These inserts have been manufactured from zinc galvanised steel. The process of galvanisation adds a coat of zinc to the steel, which will help improve its resistance against corrosion caused by both the atmosphere and the elements. The insert has been designed to slot into the top of the planter, acting as a shelf that will reduce its internal volume so that it can be used to display smaller plants. Due to the way it has been constructed, this insert can also be used as a planter on its own.