This gorgeous acrylic mirror is perfect for adding some light and space into your garden. Specially designed for outdoor use, this mirror is stronger yet more lightweight than glass so is far safer in busy gardens. Mirrors are a great addition to small gardens due to their ability to bounce light into dark corners and spaces while giving the illusion of space beyond the wall on which it hangs.
- Add space and light to your garden - Mirrors are great for creating the illusion of space and light in smaller gardens by reflecting light into dark corners
- Quick and easy to hang - This mirror can be easily hung with mirror adhesive or screwed into place on a wall or fence
- Made from durable acrylic - Acrylic mirrors are not only shatterproof and weatherproof, but are also 80% lighter and 10x stronger than glass mirrors
- Low maintenance - Easy to clean with a cloth and fresh water mixed with a mild soap and resize with a sharp knife or blade
- Height 90cm (3ft) x Width 44cm (1ft 5in)
- 3mm thick
Mirror is flexible acrylic and reflection may not be perfect.
Click here to view the instructions
This acrylic mirror is both ten times stronger and 80% lighter than real glass, which means that you can hang it safely and securely without worry or fear of them smashing. It can easily be wiped clean with a cloth and fresh water mixed with a mild soap and is completely weatherproof and shatterproof. This practical mirror is great for bringing light and space to dark corners while being a stylish and modern addition to any garden.
Acrylic mirrors are flexible, and the reflection produced will only be as good as the surface to which the mirror is fixed, so it is suggested that the adhesive used is spread with care and the mirror firmly flattened to your chosen backing material.
Thank you to P. Mitchell for this amazing video of our Acrylic Garden Mirror.
Thank you to Dr Clarke for this photo of his mirror mounted in a wooden frame - we think it looks great on your fencing and really opens the space out. We also love the clever use of paving slabs to give the effect of a doorway. We can't wait to see what it looks like when the Clematis have grown up over it!