2ft Helleborus 'Ice N Roses® Carlotta' | 4.5L Pot | Helleborus Gold Collection®
Sporting two-toned blooms that are adorned by golden stamens, this Helleborus is perfect for establishing elegant colour in the midst of winter. The white and dusky pink petals will compliment a range of plants, these include Thuja, Lavender, Athyrium, Hyacinths, and Daffodils. As such, this Winter Rose will make a versatile addition to any garden style.
- Flowering Period: January
- Flower Color: Pink and White
- Foliage Color: Green
- Size: Vigorous
- Features: Winter interest, hardy
- Supplied As: 4.5L pot
- Spacing: 80cm (2.7ft)
- Eventual Height: 50 - 60cm (1.6 - 2ft)
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||4.5L Pot|
|Supplied As||4L-5L Pot|
|Type||Ornamental Trees, Perennial Plants|
|Shop By Category||Ornamental Shrubs|