2ft Helleborus 'Ice N Roses® Early Rose' | 4.5L Pot | Helleborus Gold Collection®
Flowering unfailingly until April, 'Early Rose' will grace your garden with elegant blooms that mature from dusky pink to deep rose. The handsome, evergreen foliage of this Winter Rose offsets beautifully against the pink flowers, and both of which are very long-lived. 'Early Rose' is happy in full sun, and will thrive in any area, as long as they aren't prone to waterlogging.
- Flowering Period: November
- Flower Color: Rose
- Foliage Color: Green
- Spacing: 80cm (2.6ft)
- Features: Winter interest, hardy, long-lasting color
- Supplied As: 4.5L Pot
- Planting Requirements: Plant in sun or part shade, when the ground is not frozen
- Eventual Height Size: 50 - 60cm (1.6 - 2ft)
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||4.5L Pot|
|Supplied As||4L-5L Pot|
|Type||Ornamental Trees, Perennial Plants|
|Shop By Category||Ornamental Shrubs|