Enjoy a drink or party in the garden at any time of year, without having to worry about being cold. This super 2000W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly, using low frequency waves. The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for domestic and commercial use. This new hanging heater will keep you warm on chilly nights and is versatile enough to be placed in a variety of locations, such as within marquees, gazebos, conservatories, or under awnings.
- Highly efficient clear halogen heating element lasts for up to 3000 hours
- Cheap to operate - less than 18p an hour running cost, without the need to purchase fuel
- Versatile - IP34 approval makes the heater suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame - durable and long lasting
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light
- 3 heat settings - versatile use with 3 levels of heat
- Included remote control - better ease of use with a handy remote
Please note: This heater is for domestic use only.
- Height: 27cm (10.6in)
- Diameter: 42cm (1ft 4in)
- Net Weight: 1.6kg
- Lamp life: 3000 hours
- Heat setting: 0.8kW/1.2kW/2kW
- Hanging chain: 50cm (1ft 7¾in)
- Power cord: 1.6m (5.2ft)
- Power: 220-240V, 2000W
- Approx. heating area coverage: 9m² (96ft²)
- Heating element: Halogen bulb
Please note: Install the heater between 30 to 50cm below an awning/gazebo. There should always be a distance of at least 6ft (183cm) between the bottom of the heater and the floor.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - Low running costs, calculated at just 12.6p per hour, approximately one third the cost of gas heating. Very eco-friendly heater, reduce your carbon footprint.
This heater is also available in grey, copper and black: