*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 1000kW heat setting
Enjoy a drink or party in the garden at any time of year. This super 2000W infrared heater provides targeted heat instantly, using low frequency waves.
The heater can be wall mounted, overhead mounted or fixed under the parasols or awnings. The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic use.
- Cheap to operate - only 14p an hour running cost
- Long lasting - Innovative ruby red heating element lasts for up to 5000 hours
- Versatile - IP55 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, with waterproof properties
- Anodized extruded aluminium alloy frame - durable and long lasting
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Adjustable mounting bracket included for simple wall fixing
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- Convenient remote control - allows you to operate your heater from further away
- Height: 25cm (10in)
- Width: 60cm (1ft 11½in)
- Depth: 8cm (3in)
- Heat settings: 1000W, 2000W
- Power: 220-240V, 2000W
- Cable length: 2m
- Heating element: ruby red halogen bulb
- Heats an area of approximately 14m square
- Colour: Aluminum Silver
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.
Great purchase has really increased the time we can sit outside and gives a nice lighting glow as well.
Please note: This product comes complete with wall bracket. If you would like to use the heater with a parasol you will need to purchase a Parasol Bracket (optional extra).