|We all love to have a drink or a party in the garden, but sometimes it gets too chilly outdoors and you just want to relax somewhere warm. The garden heater will keep you cosy and warm, enabling you to enjoy being outdoors for longer.
*cost is based on 14p per kw/h,
on 650kW heat setting
- Affordable - costing less than 10p an hour to run, this heater is energy efficient and will save you money compared to other heaters
- Versatile - IPX4 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, however should be positioned under an awning or similar as this heater is splashproof but not completely waterproof
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light
- Adjustable head - tilt to maximise the warmth felt by both you and your guests
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the heat depending on the weather and time of year, saving you both energy and money
- Quartz tubes provide silent and safe heating with infrared rays
Please note: This heater is for domestic use only.
- Height: 30cm (11¾ins)
- Width: 50cm (1ft 7¾ins)
- Depth: 20cm (7¾ins)
- Cable length: 95cm (3ft 1½ins)
- Power cord: 80cm (2ft 7½ins)
- Power settings: 650W, 1350W & 2000W
- Heats an area of approximately 10sqm
- Includes: wall mountable screws and pull cord to switch on/off
The heater works by using heat resistant quartz tubes, which absorb and keep the heating element and stop convection heat from escaping. After becoming hot, the quartz tubes emit safe infrared rays which heat objects around. These great properties help you and your guests feel warm and comfortable quicker. The quartz heating technology has been tried and tested for over 15 years, being the oldest technology if compared with only halogen or carbon heating.
The heater is wall mountable and comes included with screws for easy installation. It is also finished with a smart, metal front and white resin corpus, providing a classic and elegant decor for any interior or exterior.
Why should I choose an Infrared Heater?
When it comes to heating, electric heaters have several advantages over traditional gas heaters, fire pits, chimeneas, etc. The heat warms objects over a wide area, which means you and your guests have a larger area in which you can stay warm in. The electric heater doesn't have a flame and it doesn't burn oxygen, making it much safer and a more suitable option to use indoors than heaters with real flames.
- Safe - no worries about pressurised gas or storing cylinders and, unlike gas, no annual servicing
- Silent - it's electric
- Clean - no smells and virtually maintenance-free
- Compact - clean and easy to store
- Effective - infrared rays warm instantly, giving a feeling of comfort from the moment it is switched on
- Efficient - unaffected by drafts
- Economical and environmentally friendly - cheaper than gas heating. It is a very eco-friendly heater that will reduce your carbon footprint.