2m Standard Manual Awning, Mocha Brown and White Stripe
Primrose Awnings - Protects you from the sun all day long
Our standard awnings combine excellent quality with great value for money. Finished to a very high specification, they have a strong lightweight metal frame with powder coated aluminium arms and a 40 x 40mm torsion bar. They can be opened and closed easily and smoothly using the winding handle on the left hand side (see pictures to the right). The awning can be opened as much or as little as you like up to the maximum projection. The specially designed elliptical arms are adjustable to enable you to alter the slope of the awning from almost horizontal to a relatively steep tilt of approximately 35 degrees from the horizontal. The aluminium front bar ensures the fabric hangs smoothly.
- Style: Standard
- Width: 2.0m
- Projection: 1.5m
- Colour: Brown and White Stripe
- Fabric: Polyester 300gsm
- Power: Manual
- Complete weight (awning plus wall brackets): 15kg
The standard manual awning comes with two additional easy adjustable eyelets. You can use the winder handle to adjust the desired slope/angle of the awning within seconds.
All our awnings come with the correct number of wall mounting brackets as standard. This awning can also be mounted onto ceilings, balconies or overhangs with specially designed ceiling brackets - see our optional extras.
- Easy to install - DIY-er can fit one of our awnings within an hour or two and easy to remove for winter storage if required
- Easy to project/retract the awning
- Comes with winder
- UPF 50+ fabric (blocks over 98% of harmful UV rays)
- Waterproof 300gsm Polyester (Available in a range of colours)
- Easy maintenance, easy to clean with sponge and cloth
- Torsion bar: 40mm x 40mm
- Aluminium roller: 68mm diameter
- Aluminium front bar: 56 x 43mm
- Aluminium support arms: 59 x 31mm, 51 x 26mm
- Awning arms manufactured in forged aluminium. Arm angle can be adjusted by up to 35 degrees
- Twin steel cables are passed through the articulated joint, this allows heavy tension in the arms
- Complete wall brackets and expansion bolts (power coated)
- Electrostatically powder coated finish, to ensure longevity
Installation and Maintenance
Our awnings are designed to attach to the wall and are supplied with two or three brackets (depending on the size of the awning you order) and expandable fixing bolts.
The awnings are easy to fit and come with full fitting instructions. With the correct tools they should not take more than two hours to fit.
Suitable for attaching to both walls and ceilings or overhangs with our innovative wall bracket (Simply turn the bracket upside down.)
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
|Fabric||Polyester (300 g/m²)|
|Colour||Brown & White Stripe|
|Shop By Category||Awnings|