300LPH Solar Water Pump Kit with Lights by Solaray
300LPH Solar Water Pump Kit with Lights by Solaray
Already have a water feature? The solar powered water pump kit can be used to replace an existing pump of an old water feature, or to convert it into a solar water feature. Environmentally friendly, easy to use & best of all, at no operating cost.
Stores power for when the sun's not shining
Most similar solar powered water features will only function when the sun is directly on the panel. But our high-quality solar panel contains rechargeable batteries to store power for up to 5 hours continuous use, meaning the pump will continue to work even when there's no sun. Unbeatable quality and value from Primrose.
Adding a solar powered pump to your garden pond is the easiest way to get movement and life into the water fountains, water courses and lights in your pond without the need for mains power. Even if there is a power outlet near the pond, solar power is the smart and safe way to go in this age of rising energy prices and global warming. Perfect for those water gardeners wanting a green solution.
The solar pumps are low maintenance which offers both reliability and performance. It is great for circulating water in small ponds or pools or for creating extravagant fountain displays. Many will find the compatibility of this pump, with flexible tubing (not supplied), is very useful for creating custom waterfalls and water features where water is required to be lifted up to 1 metre.
It operates day and night. Charge it up during the day and use when you come back home from work. With a built in timer and memory function included this is the ultimate solar pump kit. You can set the timer to switch the water feature on/off automatically.
- For use in new or existing fountains
- Three working modes: Choose from three different modes - constantly on, repeated daily timers of between 2 and 4 hours, or winter mode, with adjustable water flow.
- Versatile design means that it can be used in ponds, landscaping, fountains, and other water features
- Powered by a 3 watt solar panel makes this energy efficient and therefore cheap to run
- Pump water lift range by a tube: Maximum 90cm
- Fountain spray height range as a feature: 30cm ~ 45cm
- Maximum fountain height: 60cm
- Powered by a lead acid 6V/4AH battery to keep the pump running even in cloudy weather
- Water valve and timer allow this feature to be switched on/off automatically
- 5 bright white LED lights come on at night to enhance its appearance and can be switched off if required
- Can also be purchased with a mains adapter for increased versatility
- Battery housing - Width: 13cm (5.1ins) x Height: 16cm (6.3ins) x Depth: 10cm (3.9 ins)
- Pump - Length: 8cm (3.1ins) x Height: 6cm (2.4ins) x Width: 4.6cm (1.8ins)
- Solar Panel - Height: 19cm (7½ins) x Width: 15cm (6ins) x Depth: 1.8cm (0.75ins)
- Cable between pump and battery housing: 5m (16ft 4in)
- Cable between solar panel and battery: 2m (6ft 6¾in)
- Kit Includes
- Fountain heads: 4pcs
- Extension tubes: 4pcs
- Fountain cover x 3
- Bracket & ground spikes: 4pcs
- 6V DC Brushless water pump
- Floating pad
- 5m (16' 5") Cable (consisting of 3m from pump to battery and 2m from solar panel to battery)
- Solar panel
- Control housing
- 5 bright white LED lights which come on at night
Tips on Installation and Maintenance
A lot of water features come pre-assembled for the most part, with just a little hose/pump connecting to do before plugging it in to a solar panel or mains socket. Some of our bigger ones require wiring in a plug (which might involve a Part P Certified electrician), but otherwise all instructions will be included.
If you've got any questions, why not check out our Installation Guide for tips on installation location, power and even style tips!
Recommended temperature range
Operating temperature for solar pump is 0° to 40°
Storage temperature for solar pump is -10° to 50°
Our solar pumps can be charged via a mains charger to help boost the unit through the winter months. The 180 and 300LPH pumps require a 8.5v DC charger(Code: P004), and the 800LPH pumps need 12v DC (available from any hardware shop).
Primrose is the place to be to Discover Everything Garden.
We were created in 2003 to become the UK's largest online-only garden centre. Thousands of plants, planters, awnings, garden furniture sets, water features and more line our digital shelves, and we're ready to fill your garden with comfort, quality, colour and style.
If you'd like to find out more, check out our 'About Us' page.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from the moment it arrives, but if you aren't you have the right to return it within 14 days. Just head to our Returns Page, send us an email, receive a returns number and fire your product back to us.
We'll refund the full cost as well as standard delivery.
Highlands and Islands
We calculate delivery costs at checkout based on your entered postcode, so you'll know at that stage if your chosen product can be sent to you. If you have any queries, please head to Contact Us and send over a form, or visit our Help Centre.
Why Solar Power?
Solar power has made it even easier to run a water fountain in your garden without the need for an outside power supply. Some of the benefits of a solar powered water feature include:
|Size||Medium (50cm - 1m)|
|Type||Fountains and Sprays, Pumps|
|Sale Category||Water Features|
|Shop By Category||Water Feature Accessories|