30cm Camassia 'Maybelle' | 3L Pot
Striking stellate-shaped blooms with violet-purple colouring
Flowering from late Spring through to the Summer months, Camassia 'Maybelle' will form pretty purple blooms, that comprise of a mix between a stellate and a funnel. The vibrant, violet-hued colouring of each flower is accentuated by their yellow centres and delicate staminodes. Maybelle will relish moist conditions, and will hence prove the perfect addition to a bog garden.
- Flowering Period: Late Spring to Summer
- Preferred Location: Full sun or partial shade and a well drained soil.
- Height & Spread: 90cm (35"), 40cm (16")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipPlant in large drifts for an impactful, vibrant display
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|