30cm Carex 'Everillo' | 17cm Pot
A low maintenance grass, forming beautifully vibrant, strap-shaped foliage
Characterised by triangular stems that form bright green, linear or strap-shaped leaves, Carex oshimensis 'Everilo' is an excellent means of adding interesting greenery to your garden. With a clump-forming habit, and arching foliage that can reach a height of 60 centimetres, Everillo will grace your garden with stunning structure, which will remain intact during the colder months. As the season progresses, each leaf will mature to golden-yellow, whilst inconspicuous brown flowers emerge in early Summer.
- Pot Size: 17cm (7")
- Height on Arrival: 30cm (12")
- Eventual Height: 40 - 50cm (16-20")
- Spacing: Plant between 1-2ft depending on preference
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Vibrant Foliage
- Easy to Grow
- Great for Containers
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|