30cm Carex 'Frosted Curls' | 17cm Pot
A grass boasting fine foliage, adorned by a silver-hued shimmer
Commonly referred to as 'Frosted Curls', Carex comans will produce a compact cluster of extremely fine, muted-green leaves, that are adorned by pretty tones of silver. With a beautifully delicate appearance, this grass will bear small, inconspicuous flowers during the Summer months, nevertheless, the shimmering appearance is its most profound characteristic. Frosted Curls is therefore perfect for embellishing the borders of a cottage garden, and will add a subtle edge to patios if planted in a container.
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
- Pot Size: 17cm (7")
- Height on Arrival: 30cm (12")
- Eventual Height: 30 - 40cm (12 - 16")
- Spacing: Plant between 1 - 2 ft depending on preference.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|