30cm Geum 'Totally Tangerine' | 3L Pot
Small, peach-orange flowers, gracing your garden until winter
Geum 'Totally Tangerine' will form beautiful, pale orange flowers, and will continue to flower late into autumn. As such, this perennial is a must have for sustaining your garden's colour when other plants have died down for the colder months.This perennial proudly carries the Royal Horticultural’s Society's ‘Perfect for Pollinators’ logo, assuring you that your garden will attract and nurture plenty of beneficial wildlife.
- Flowering Period: Spring to autumn
- Preferred Location: Plant in an area receiving full sun
- Height and Spread: 0.5 metres, 0.5 metres
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Awards||Perfect For Pollinators|