30cm Heuchera 'Indian Summer Boysenberry' | 3L Pot
Orange-mahogany foliage adorned by spikes of small white flowers
Heuchera 'Indian Summer Boysenberry' is charactarised by its richly-coloured, orange-mahogany leaves, that are excellent for establishing beautiful ground cover. During early summer, spikes of small white flowers will emerge from this plant's compact bed of foliage, resulting in a striking contrast between the light and darker shades. As such, Indian Summer Boysenberry is an ideal choice for someone seeking to forge compact and impactful ground cover within their garden.
- Flowering Period : Summer
- Preferred Location : Prefers shade in moist soil
- Height and Spread : 30cm (12"), 60cm (24")
- Hardiness Hardy : Pot Size 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Plant differing perennials throughout your garden for a colourful display!
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Common Name||Coral Bells|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Foliage Colour||Green, Orange|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|