30cm Heuchera 'Indian Summer Cranberry' | 3L Pot
Cranberry-coloured foliage boasting a beautiful silhouette
Heuchera 'Indian Summer Cranberry' will develop cranberry-coloured foliage, with leaves featuring beautifully crinkled and undulated margins. In early summer, small white flowers will emerge.
Planting a mix of beautiful perennials around your garden, whether large or small, is one of the most rewarding means of enhancing your space. Perennials can forge striking structure, colourful themes, and help pollinators flourish. As such, you will not only be benefiting yourself, but also the world around you.
- Flowering Period: Summer
- Preferred Location: Prefers shade in moist soil
- Height and Spread: 30cm (12"), 60cm (24")
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L Pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Perfect for Ground Cover
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Evergreen|
|Common Name||Coral Bells|
|Location||Perennial Ground Cover Plants, Perennial Plants For Pots|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Ground Cover||Suited for Ground Cover|