35cm Lupin 'Manhattan Lights' | 3L Pot | West Country
Striking purple and yellow blooms unfurling from tall stalks
Flowering from early to mid-Summer, Lupin 'Manhattan Lights' will bear erect racemens of small, purple and yellow flowers. The dark green colouring of this lupin's palmate foliage and stalk accentuates the deeper tones of their dense blooms. Therefore, your Summer garden will be graced with a vibrant display that will be present for many weeks. Due their tall height, this perennial will establish beautiful structure within your garden's borders, particularly when planted in the back of borders accompanying other colourful varieties.
This lupin is commended for helping support pollinators, and hence carries the Royal Horticultural Society's 'Perfect for Pollinators' logo.
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Environmentally-Conscious Packaging
Planting TipPlant differing perennials throughout your garden for a colourful display!
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
Please note: Herbaceous perennials can die back in winter, so don't be alarmed if this happens and instead look forward to spring!
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Flower Colour||Purple, Yellow|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|
|Awards||Perfect For Pollinators|
|Shop By Category||Perennial Plants|