35cm Lupin 'Polar Princess' | 3L Pot | West Country
A quintessentially British plant, gracing borders with masses of off-white flowers
One of the most notable Lupin varieties, 'Polar Princess' will add towers of off-white blooms to the back of your garden's borders. This variety heavily features at RHS Chelsea every year, and is wonderful for attracting pollinating insects into your garden. A hardy and easy to grow plant, this Lupin is perfect for the beginner gardener, and is a quintessentially British choice.
- Flowering Period: May to June
- Preferred Location: Sun or light shade in well-drained soil
- Height and Spread: 0.75m, 45m
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Pot Size: 3L pot
- Fresh from the Nursery
- Attractive To Bees
- Generous Flowering Period
- Sustainable Packaging
Our perennials and alpines are lovingly grown by our trusted nursery, based in England. Once ready, each flourishing plant will be dispatched directly to your home.
Sustainability is one of our priorities, and as such, our perennials and alpines are delivered in environmentally friendly packaging. Aside from being recyclable, they will additionally keep them nice and secure on their journey.
- Watering: During your perennial or alpine's first growing season, you should provide them with frequent waterings. Try to also avoid wetting the foliage to reduce the risk of disease.
- Deadheading: To promote a long flowering period, you should deadhead any flowers that appear spent. Simply rescind each flower at their base, taking care to not cut other parts of the plant.
- Dividing: To really flourish, your perennials can be divided every three to four years. They can be divided when they begin to show less flowers, or appear less healthy in the middle. Make sure to only do so when they aren't currently flowering.
|Deciduous Or Evergreen||Deciduous|
|Features||Tall Perennial Plants|
|Needs Ericaceous Compost?||No|
|Supplied As||3L Pot|
|Supplied As||2L-3L Pot|